#21 Walking through the flower paths- of mine


Hi Pinky Pies!

LOL, just realised that I messed up with the numberings on the last two previous entries.

Nevermind on that mistake, hahahah

It's almost the 21st entry of mine, yet you guys still don't know me well-yet
So, here it goes....

WELCOME TO ADLINA'S LIFETIME TIMELINE!!!-basically just a compilation of my pictures plus a few captions, haha

I was born in Selangor, 26th March 2002


I guess his was one of my first selfies wearing a shawl. Previously, i only used to wear those tudung "sarong" only. haha. Who have ad these experience?πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

This was me, tryna being hipster. Oh, and here's also me wearing one of my tudung sarong.πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚

i look cute don't i ?

Me and my sister #1

This was one of my first time wearing make-ups. Ones that i wore myself. Previously, it was usually people applying them on me. Don;t i look matured?

Oh, here's me in my bedroom. With my curlied hair. We just opened my 1-night braid. That's what make it so curlyyπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŽπŸ™ŽπŸ™Ž

Here's me with one of my favourite yogurt store Moo Cow, in Suria KLCC. A bit sad bcoz it's flavors have gone a bit weird. Am not a big fan anymoreπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜ž

Also at Suria KLCC, here's me with one of the statue at Candylicious. VERY SAD THAT THIS STORE CLOSED DOWN ALREADY!!!


Just me with some world map

i was 15 years old, at the marine army ship

a good old retired bwp, 15 years old

Me and ibu #1

Me and ibu #2 -well i obviously looked more matured in this one

Me and angah #1 -remember about my brother I told you guys in my previous post?

Me and ibu #3  - this was during raya 
Me and ibu #4 - Do i look cute in glasses?


Also one of those early pics of me trying out shawls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 u
Me and Wan!!!πŸ’‹πŸ’š


Me and ibu #5 -well, this time here's my cousin, Illiyin πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Me and Ayah #1

Me and The current prime minister, Tun MπŸ’“πŸ’“ -but. this time he looks a bit young, hehe

Family eid photo #1 - i'm the one turning my head backwards. My mom said i was throwing a tantrum that time

\Family eid photo #2 - Im the cutest (blurred) in red πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Family eid photo #3 - this ones when i was very small, i think you can guess whichπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me and ayah #2

Family eid photo #4 - Im in pink

Family eid photo #5 - taken at Wan's house

not your typical raya squad. Posing with my cousins back then. We thought we were hipster enough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - Sorry its inverted

Family eid photo #6 - again, guess which one is me. Oh, and just realised that colour block of pink and blueπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ™ŽπŸ™€πŸ™€

me and angah #2

Family eid photo #7- gosh, you're finally reaching the last pic😘😜 CONGRATULATIONS!!πŸ’¦πŸ’¦, do you realize the same spot of the picture as the prev colour block?
Literally am tired of writing all the captions.
I gotta say, this one entry has the win for the most pic inserted, hahahah.


QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom

love,
adlina πŸ’šπŸ’œ




Comments

Popular Posts