#22 Meet the kool-est Erin Keeley!


Hello, pinky-pies!

My next entry is about; do a post on a cool/interesting person you met during the holiday.

Well, here goes nothing!πŸ˜‹

DO you still remember the time when I told you that I was for this 1-week Science camp- more like competition😜😜

SO, during the 3rd day, there were some ladies from the States coming and visited us. They were the girls from Techwomen- Women who advocated for women equal rights in the STEM career field.
And here was where I met Erin Keeley.

Erin Keeley


Technology Executive in the Silicon Valley
Erin Keeley is an engineer, investor, mother and passionate advocate for STEM education and the economic empowerment of women. Erin has been a Technology Executive in the Silicon Valley for two decades, leading engineering and operation teams for IBM, Hitachi and Western Digital in the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Erin has a BS in Cellular Biology and Chemical Engineering from The University of Michigan, a MS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Washington and a certificate in Strategic Management from Harvard University. For the past five years, Erin has been a Tech women Mentor and a Technovation Mentor & Judge.
There was 7 in total. But I would like to highlight Erin because to me, she's like veryyyy cool!
They did a 5 min slide presentation about their lives, what do they do during work and all things related to STEM. Then, they had to rotate between 7 groups and had a small group discussion with all of us.

Erin (in the middle) posing with me (left) and Farah- my NSC teammate
Maybe that's all for today. I' taking my lunch after this. It's Spaghetti! YumπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

oh, I'll leave to you my current song faves

SONG OF THE POST:
Come Out And Play- Billie Eilish
When We Were Young- Lost Kings


QUOTE OF THE POST:


NOTHING MORE EXCITING THAN MEETING NEW PEOPLE, HEARING THEIR STORIES, AND BEING INSPIRED
xoxo,
adlina -Treasure the times that makes you happy the most πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular Posts