#23 The long awaited Silicon Valley!!!!

Hello, pinky pies!

So, I just came back from my 1 week trip to Silicon Valley.

Many of you were asking what the hell is silicon valley?
Well, basically it's in San Francisco, California.
And it has the biggest tech companies there: Google, Apple, Tesla, Space X, HP, Intel, Dell
My team and I just won A free all-sponsored trip there.
So, here's some of its glimpse!
DO follow up with me for some of their other activities that we're involved in!😜


Apparently am just too tired plus, the jet lag to write that many.
So, I'm just posting preview videos.

So, school is in 3 days...
And I gotta give a talk on our trip to Silicon Valley.

Definitely gonna tell you more about it (on the next holidays 😜)

Day 1: Vlog

Day 2: Vlog
Day 3: Vlog

Day 4: Vlog

Day 6: Vlog

Yep, I know you guys must've been wondering where is Day 5, it's with Farah, haven't Transferred it yet. But, definitely gonna share it with you guys once I received it 😉😉

QUOTE OF THE POST:

"JOBS FILL YOUR POCKET, ADVENTURES FILL YOUR SOUL"

xoxo,
adlina ðŸ’•

Nurul Adlina Shamsul Kamal



Comments

Popular Posts