#24 Kejora 2k19

Are you a fan of Harry Potter?
If you do, then you must be veryyyy familiar with its houses.

Godric *Gryffindor* - RED
Salazar *Slytherin*-BLUE
Rowena *Ravenclaw*-GREEN
Helga *Hufflepuff* -YELLOW

SO, the same concept applies to my school (except for we don't have flying brooms and magical powers :p)

We also have 4 sport houses;

  • VALIANT
  • LEGACY
  • LEGEND
  • ORION

And last week, we just finished our annual sports day in which we call as 'KeJoRa'.
Which technically stands for; Kejohanan Olahraga MRSM Tun Abdul Razak.

So, here's me trying to recap all of these things and telling it to you Pinky Pies!

Weeks before,,,
We had a 'sukantara' event where everyone was involved. 4 events were held which are; 100m, 200m, long jump and shot put. Marks were accumulated from the contribution of every single person. So, basically, everyone needed to do the events within the targeted time/ target and they will contribute to their sport house 2 points. If they fail to reach the finishing line before the targeted time/ doesn't reach the target but participated they will still contribute 1 point to their sport house. so, the maximum score that one can contribute to their sport house is 8 points.

Unfortunately, since I just recovered from an injury on my ankle due to gymnastics training past holiday, I only managed to contribute 4 points to my sport house.

oh, and before I forgot to mention, my sport house is LEGEND

Surprisingly, the accumulated results came in. I was overly surprised that LEGEND was in the top spot. With LEGACY chasing us but the gap was quite big.

Coming up to KEJORA, everyone was busy indeed. They were preparing for the parade, tent decoration and athletes for the sporting events. I was unduly in-charge of the tent decoration. This year's theme is flowers. In which, of course, my Yellow sports house chose Sunflower as our mascot🌻🌻🌻




Up to the Kejora day which was on Friday, we've had many sleepless nights preparing for the event itself. And since I'm not involved in any sports events(due to my injury), I was appointed as the prize giver helper, in which I have to give medals to the award presenter.

Since I was the prize giver helper, results came in early for me. I knew the results much earlier than other people.

FYI, my sport house LEGEND, have never won Kejora before. All my past years in MRSM Tun Abdul Razak, the champion was always VALIANT. 

I didn't expect anything. honestly.

I literally shrieked out knowing that LEGEND won first place for all parade, tent decorations and overall sporting events!!!!!!!

I definitely didn't see that coming. Especially in my final year here. We pulled out our best and Alhamdulillah the results came in great🎇🎇🎇

Here are some pictures on the day of the event 💕



Your sportswomen of the year :)

Me on my 'prize-giving' duty



QUOTE OF THE POST;

Keep the sporting spirit coming! xo,
adlina 🤟

Comments

Popular Posts