A FRESH NEW START

It's been awhile ever since I ever wrote a proper post.

Just a disclaimer to new readers, this is actually my old blog as a continuation from high school.
I actually wanted to make a brand new blog,, and even thought of a new catchy name to go with it.
But then the process seems to be damn complicated,, so I decided to just continue with this platform instead.
I beg you,, hhahaaha. Please don't read my past post as they are soooo damn unmatured, unstructured and typos here and there.
I have to admit, I was kinda insincere in writing my blog posts in the past hahaha. Was doing it merely for the grades :')

Honestly, idk really know where this blog is gonna go.
I mean, I might or might not get a big crowd and it might also be just my friends reading this ahahahah.
And, I can't really assure you my fullest commitment in continuing this blog.
But for the time being before entering college, let's hope my lazy ass self would have sum kind of motivation to get this blog running.
In terms of content, it might be stuffs that I encounter everyday, to the random conversations and thoughts going on in my head.

Before I start off launching my *brand new* baby blog,
I truly ask for your suppport.
If ada any typos or ideas that isn't in the same road as yours, feel free to dm me so maybe we can have sum kind of healthy discussion. Or even if u want to block me,, its totally allowed ahahahha.

Before writing this post, i actually had a lot of things going on my head.
Do i really want to do blogs in my free time?
Does it pays back the time you spent?
Do you really want to expose every single part of your life to everyone?
Well, these were my worries.
But to me, most of them are irrelevant anyways.
And, my main purpose of doing this is to merely just share my thoughts and self experience.

Today is 6th of July already.
Time really flies fast, and now we're onto the 2nd half of 2020.
The so-called 2020 as 'my year' were kinda ruined because of coronavirus.
But fret not, we still have 179 days to 2021.
We still have space left make our new-year-resolutions work.

Honestlly, the first half of 2020 has been exhausting and confusing for me.
Its just so tiring finding my passion and interests, collecting back my self-confidence that have been shattered into pieces :'(

I would  always remind myself to look back on things I've achieved and where i am right now.
But, just reminiscing made me miss my high school self much more.
Not that I want to go back time and enjoy those times more,,
but i just missed the 'phase' we were in back then.
everyone did not have much worries, we wouldn't have that much of distraction with gadgets and overloadness of media.
but on top of it all i miss my truself the most
but at the same t



Idk, I felt like writing something just so that one day I'll look back at the 18-year old me.

Comments

Popular Posts