Digital Note-Taking

 Hello peeps :)

I'm currently in my sem-break szn,,, so i thought i'd stay connected to this platform to ensure I'll stay productive.

So, in context to the title, I started my digital notetaking/ paperless journey for the last 3 months. To sum up, I would say it is a completely new and compelling experience definitely. I had a bit of mishap suiting myself for the first few weeks, but Alhamdulillah starting to get the hang of it. I believe that paperless is the future of education. As much as some people prefer the traditional method, I really think this thing has a big potential in becoming something that is more common than not in the majority of the future. Since my whole 1st semester of alevels have been ODL, I believe that this is the most effective method to make sure that all my notes/works stay in one place.

With that, I just felt proud with my latest Physics notes on Waves.

(I also had posted one handwritten notes on Waves-bfor i started doing things digitally)

Despite being digital, I still use a large amount of loose papers and pens for maths purposes (just felt that it was more enjoyable that way)

Have a productive month ahead peeps! 

We're 32 days away from 2021! Get your resolutions ready for next year :p

DIGITAL

Comments

Popular Posts